Attorney-at-law, Senior Associate
Specialist practice areas:
- Commercial Law & Contracts
- Corporate Law
- Personal Data Protection
- Energy & Environment Law
- International law
Mirosław has been co-operating with Peter Nielsen & Partners Law Office since 2005. Earlier, he gained experience in one of the biggest law firms in Poland.
Graduate of Warsaw University, Department of Law and Administration, Commercial Law Faculty, Warsaw, Poland, diploma 2006. Graduate of the Center for American Law Studies which is a joint initiative of the University of Florida Levin College of Law and Warsaw University Department of Law and Administration, Warsaw, Poland, diploma 2006.
Mirosław is an attorney-at-law, registered in the Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law in 2011.
Mirosław possesses vast knowledge and many years of experience in various aspects of the civil law, commercial law, bankruptcy law, labour law, and international law. His interests and practice also cover personal data protection law, consumer law and legal aspect of the Internet law and cyber safety.
Mirosław advises to and represents foreign investors in matters connected with start-up and conduct of their business activity in Poland. He has a lot of experience in providing services to financial institution, foreign trustees and liquidators including in issues connected with financing and refinancing of national projects and support for comprehensive transborder restructuring processes. He advises business entities operating also in other branches, in particular retail shop chains, including large-format stores as well as clients who are dealing with sales via the Internet and entities from energy and production sectors.
Mirosław provides wholesome and long-term advisory services to his clients with regard to daily conduct of business activity; he cooperates closely with marketing, sales or customer service departments in big institutions.
Mirosław has a keen interest in all activities which influence the development of innovation in the work of lawyers. Within that scope he leads the works of the innovation team in Peter Nielsen & Partners Law Office.
- PNP Energy and Environmental Law Team
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law (OIRP)
- Ad hoc co-operation with Centrum PRO BONO, 2010-up to now
- Warsaw Business Journal – author of dozens of legal publications, 2008-2013
- Gazeta Finansowa – author of publications at Infolex, 2009-2011
- Scandinavian-Polish Chamber of Commerce – author and co-author of legal publications, 2007-up to now
- "Doing business in Poland – legal aspects" published by PNP Law Office, co-author, 2008-2011
- "Doing business in Poland for Danish Investors" published by the Royal Danish Embassy in Warsaw and PNP Law Office, co-author, 2010-2011
- Peter Nielsen and Partners Law Office Legal Newsletters, co-author
- Peter Tærø Nielsen
- Dariusz Obrępalski
- Iga Fischer
- Robert Kamionowski
- Mirosław Bik
- Paweł Tomasik
- Paweł Nowak
- Lech Gniady
- Dorota Dąbrowska-Kobus
- Aleksander Kowalski
- Marta Nowak
- Weronika Turek
- Mateusz Dyśko
- Monika Pięcek
- Justyna Kosecka
- Karolina Kazula
- Małgorzata Hansen
- Bogumiła Miłko
- Małgorzata Szeląg-Mizikowska
- Katarzyna Jasińska
- Małgorzata Krzewicka
- Angelina Teda
- Paulina Ślaska
- Maciej Miernik